Friday, July 24, 2020

We got you this bouquet of meowers. Legacy Flower Kitty Basket for The Saturday Sale!

Available this weekend @ JIAN Mainstore for The Saturday Sale!
Click post title or 'Read more' below for the details!


Do you have a real cat that freaks out every time you try to do something cute with it?  I do.  My cat would never let me put her in a cute basket with some adorable flowers and it bums me out.

That's why I got one of these cute lil suckers.  This kitty is well-behaved and ready to accompany you on all your adventures -- or to hold down the fort until you get back!

Comes as an arm-held attachment AND a rezzed version with 5 flower arrangement textures, 8 cat fur textures, 3 eye colors and is 4 LI @ the included size.

This sweet lil baby is just L$75 all weekend for The Saturday Sale!